Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's with a few Irish Hunks

I'm not Irish but I admit I wish I were at least once a year--a good excuse to wear one of those "Kiss Me I'm Irish" tee-shirts. What better way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day on my blog than by bringing you some Irish yumminess. Ryan Reynolds stole a piece of my heart when he starred alongside Sandra Bullock in The Proposal--talk about a sweeeet smile!






I couldn't resist the traditional appeal of the kilt-wearing male.





Were I a sculptor...





Ladies, do you fancy a kilted man? Drop by and tell me about your ideal Irish hunk.  ;-)

Happy St. Patrick's!

5 comments:

Sammy22 said...

Reynolds' got that boyishly handsome face--sweet smile indeed! I loved him in The Proposal. The others are yummy too..especially the one with the black kilt ;-)

I'm a big George Clooney fan--no surprise there, lol...

celiajade said...

Ryan's yummy all right! I think men in kilts are very sexy, especially if they've got muscular legs.

I have a thing for bad boy Colin Farrell. ;-)

Evie Balos said...

Sammy--I couldn't resist posting that one with the black kilt, lol. Wonder if it's leather ;-)

Celia--yeah, I melt when i see muscular legs in kilts. Very sexy.

Colin's a special one, lol...yummy for sure.

Julia Barrett said...

I am all for a man in a kilt. Yum!

Evie Balos said...

I saw plenty of kilted men at the St. Paddy's day parade on sunday. Most were over fifty but still had good legs! ;-)